How to pay your University bills from anywhere
Paying your bills is now faster, smarter and more secure than ever before. The University has many simple and flexible payment options allowing payment at your convenience.
The electronic payment options offered are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week and give students and customers the option of making payments from the comfort of their own home or office.
Please refer to the Current Student Current students - Paying your fees webpage for information on payment options.
New International Students
Please refer to the International students - Payment methods webpage for information on and payment options.
Continuing International Students
Payment options for University issued Customer Tax invoices are:
1. Internet payments - Customers can pay using MasterCard or Visa online via OneStop. (opens in a new window)
2. BPAY (Credit and Debit Card) - Please contact your participating financial institution to pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order from your cheque, savings or credit card. Quote Biller code 52217.
3. Pay by Phone (Credit Card) - Please call 13 18 16 to pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order. Have your credit card details and Payment Reference Number ready. Quote Billpay code 2106.
4. In person at Australia Post (Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card or Cheque) - You can pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order in person by Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card or Cheque at any Australia Post Office. You must show your Tax Invoice or Internet Order for your payment to be processed.
5. By mail (Cheque) - You can pay your Tax Invoice or Internet Order by cheque. Attach the tear-off payment options slip at the bottom of your Tax Invoice or Internet Order to your cheque and mail to:
University of Western Sydney
PO Box 17
Richmond. NSW. 2753
Please note that cheques must be in Australian dollars and drawn on an Australian Bank.
University Students and Staff Miscellaneous items
Payment for other items can be made via OneStop:
For more information on paying by OneStop, see OneStop FAQ's (opens in a new window)
Enquires regarding these payment methods (but not the amounts billed) should be directed to Susan Pulice on (02) 4570 1822 or by email to email@example.com