Schools, Institutes and Research Centres
University Research Institutes are the highest level of recognition of nationally benchmarked research excellence at significant scale within the University.
- Hawkesbury Institute for the Environment
- Institute for Culture and Society
- The MARCS Institute
- Institute for Infrastructure Engineering
University Research Centres have achieved significant research maturity through external review and benchmarks for quality and excellence.
- Centre for Complementary Medicine Research
- Centre for Educational Research
- Centre for Health Research
- Centre for Positive Psychology and Education
- Centre for Research in Mathematics
- Religion and Society Research Centre
- Urban Research Centre
- Writing and Society Research Centre
University Research Groups are developing areas of research strength with the potential to become research centres.