- Stay Connected - Update Your Details
- What is the UWS Alumni Association?
- Alumni Chapters
- GradLife and Alumni Benefits
- Alumni Publications
- New Alumni and Graduations
- Alumni Volunteers
- Academic Transcripts & Replacement Testamurs
- GradLife Online
- Alumni App
- Contact UWS Office of Advancement & Alumni
- (( Get Alumni Events ))
GradLife and Alumni Benefits
UWS Alumni provides a large range of GradLife and Alumni Benefits to graduates of The University of Western Sydney (UWS). These benefits are available to GradLife Members.
UWS GradLife Membership is free and open to all graduates of UWS. To become a UWS GradLife Member you need to complete the online Alumni Keep In Touch Form and ensure that you select "I am a new UWS Alumni Member" and tick "yes" in the field directly relating to UWS GradLife Membership.
Already a GradLife member but want to update or replace your GradLife card? Please complete the request form online now.
Activating your membership
Once you have received your membership card and confirmation email your GradLife membership is automatically activated. You can begin accessing benefits and special offers straight away! Find out more on the GradLife Benefits below.
Make sure you keep your alumni contact information up to date. Please advise us us if you have changed address or are using a new email by filling in the online Alumni Keep In Touch Form and ensure that you select "
Discounts and Special Offers
- UWS Library Access Discount
- UWS Bookshop Discount (opens in a new window)
- Alumni World Travel Portal Discount (opens in a new window)
- i-Subscribe Discount Magazine Subscriptions (opens in a new window)
- UWS Connect Fitness Discount
- Health Insurance Offer
- Dell Offer
- Storage King GradLife Benefit
- Boilerhouse GradLife Benefit
- Yarramundi House GradLife Benefit
Networking and Development Opportunities
The latest GradLife 2014 Magazine is now available (PDF, 1637.86 KB) (opens in a new window)