Campus Safety & Security
Call UWS Campus & Security on 1300 737 003 or 2300 from any fixed internal phone if you are on campus and have immediate concerns for your personal safety.
- The Penrith Security office on Kingswood campus has now moved to Building J, Room G.01. The new office is part of the recently completed renovations and is located in the walkway near the shuttle bus stop
- In an emergency, call 000 for ambulance, police and fire 24 hours a day.
- For non-emergencies, call the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.
Campus Safety & Security contacts
- 24 hour security hotline - 1300 737 003
- first aid emergencies - 4736 0300 (internal extension 2300)
- security - email@example.com
- parking - firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to find us
Campus Safety & Security Offices are located on all UWS campuses. You can find us in the locations listed below:
|Bankstown||(02) 9772 6444||Bld 10|
|Campbelltown||(02) 4620 3444||Bld 21|
|Blacktown||(02) 9852 4001||Bld C1|
|Hawkesbury||(02) 4570 1361||Bld J9|
|Parramatta||(02) 9685 9169||Bld EA|
|Parramatta (Westmead)||(02) 9685 9749||Bld J|
|Penrith||(02) 4736 0431 (ext. 2431)||Bld J, Rm G.01|