The Bankstown campus is situated in the suburb of Milperra in the Bankstown Local Government Area on the corner of Horsley Road and Bullecourt Avenue. The campus entrance is via Bullecourt Avenue.
The Bankstown campus is well serviced by public transport, walking and cycling links. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Download the Bankstown campus map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 155Kb)
The following services are available on the Bankstown campus:
- ATM, Building 1
- Badanami Centre
- Campus Safety & Security (first aid)
- Child Care
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - UWS Village (opens in a new window)
- Student Central
- Taxi pick up point, Security Building 10
- uwsconnect (coffee shop, canteen and retail outlet)
- The University Store (opens in a new window) for your textbook needs
- Campus shuttle bus service
- On-site parking
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a UWS campus at anytime, please contact Bankstown Campus Safety & Security on (02) 9772 6444 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.