The Campbelltown campus is situated in the suburb of Macarthur in the Campbelltown Local Government Area. The campus is located on the corner of Narellan Road and Gilchrist Drive, entrance via Narellan Road.
- Campbelltown campus map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 282Kb)
- Campbelltown campus (full site) map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 226Kb)
The following services are available on the Campbelltown campus:
- Badanami Centre
- Campus Safety and Security (first aid)
- Child Care
- NRMA service point, near security office Building 21
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - UWS Village (opens in a new window)
- Student Central
- uwsconnect coffee shop, gym, canteen and retail outlet
- The University Store for all your textbook needs
- uwsconnect Fitness (gym)
- Campus shuttle bus service (opens in a new window)
- On-site parking
The easiest way to travel to and from the Campbelltown campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a UWS campus at anytime, contact Campbelltown Campus Safety and Security on 02 4620 3131 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.
For suggestions, comments and feedback on this page and travelling to UWS, please contact Adam Byrne, Director, Campus Safety & Security, via email email@example.com.