The Campbelltown campus is situated in the suburb of Macarthur in the Campbelltown Local Government Area on the corner of Narellan Road and Gilchrist Drive. The entrance to the campus is on Narellan Road.
It's easy to travel to and from the Campbelltown campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
- Campbelltown campus map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 282Kb)
- Campbelltown campus (full site) map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 226Kb)
The following services are available on the Campbelltown campus:
- Campus Safety & Security (first aid)
- Child Care
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - UWS Village (opens in a new window)
- Student Central
- uwsconnect coffee shop, gym, canteen and retail outlet
- The University Store for all your textbook needs
- Campus shuttle bus service (opens in a new window)
- On-site parking
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a UWS campus at anytime, contact Campbelltown Campus Safety & Security on 02 4620 313102 4620 3131 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.