The Parramatta campus is situated in the suburb of Rydalmere in the Parramatta Local Government Area. The campus consists of two sites; Parramatta South (main campus) and Parramatta North.
Both campuses are located on the corner of Victoria Road and James Ruse Drive. Entrance to Parramatta South is via Victoria Road. Entrance to Parramatta North is via Pemberton Street.
The following services are available on the Parramatta campus:
- ATM, Building EA
- Badanami Centre
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - UWS Village (opens in a new window)
- Campus Safety and Security
- Library (Whitlam)
- NRMA service point
- Recreation Hall
- Taxi pick up point (See security located in Building EA)
- uwsconnect canteen and retail outlet
- The University Store for all your textbook needs
- The Boilerhouse Restaurant (opens in a new window)
- Parramatta campus shuttle (opens in a new window) (between south and north campuses)
- On-site parking
The easiest way to travel to and from the Parramatta campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a UWS campus at anytime, please contact Parramatta Campus Safety and Security on 02 9685 9169 02 9685 9169 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.
For suggestions, comments and feedback on this page and travelling to UWS, please contact Adam Byrne, Director, Campus Safety & Security, via email firstname.lastname@example.org.