The Penrith campus is situated in the suburbs of Kingswood and Werrington in the Penrith Local Government Area. The Penrith campus consists of three sites; Kingswood, Werrington South and Werrington North.
The Kingswood campus on the corner of O'Connell Street and Second Ave, Kingswood. The entrance is via Second Ave. Werrington South and North campuses are on the Great Western Highway. Entrance to the North and South campuses is via the Great Western Highway, Werrington.
It's easy to travel to and from the Penrith campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Download a campus map:
- Penrith Campus (full site) Map [PDF, 292 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Kingswood Campus Map [PDF, 436 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Werrington North Campus Map [PDF, 191 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Werrington South Campus Map [PDF, 218 KB] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Penrith campus:
- ATM, Building K
- Boardroom and meeting rooms (Werrington North)
- Campus Safety & Security (first aid) Building J (Kingswood)
- Coffee cart (Werrington North from 8.30am – 11.30am)
- Frogmore House, Building AA (Werrington North)
- Hairdresser Building K (Kingswood)
- NRMA service point, Campus Safety and Security, Building J (Kingswood)
- Observatory (Werrington North)
- Western Sydney University Village (opens in a new window) (Kingswood)
- University Art Collection (Werrington North)
- 'The Cottage' and 'The Cafe' food outlets (Werrington South), 'The BarCafe', cafeteria and retail outlet (Kingswood)
- The University Store (opens in a new window) for all your textbook needs (Kingswood)
- Gym (Kingswood)
- Campus shuttle bus service
- On-site parking
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a campus at anytime, please contact Penrith Campus Safety & Security on 02 4736 0431 to request an escort between buildings, to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.