The Penrith campus is situated in the suburbs of Kingswood and Werrington, in the Penrith Local Government Area. The Penrith campus consists of three sites; Kingswood, Werrington South and Werrington North.
The Kingswood campus is located on the corner of O'Connell Street and Second Ave, Kingswood. The entrance is via Second Ave. Werrington South and North campuses are located on the Great Western Highway. Entrance to the North and South campuses is via the Great Western Highway, Werrington.
Download a campus map:
- Penrith Campus (full site) Map [PDF, 292 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Kingswood Campus Map [PDF, 436 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Werrington North Campus Map [PDF, 191 KB] (opens in a new window)
- Werrington South Campus Map [PDF, 218 KB] (opens in a new window)
The following services are available on the Penrith campus:
- ATM, Building K
- Library (Allen Library is located on Kingswood campus and Ward Library is located on Werrington South)
- Boardroom and meeting rooms (Werrington North)
- Campus Safety and Security (first aid) Building K (Kingswood)
- Coffee cart (Werrington North from 8.30am – 11.30am)
- Frogmore House, Building AA (Werrington North)
- Hairdresser Building K (Kingswood)
- NRMA service point, Campus Safety and Security, Building K (Kingswood)
- Observatory (Werrington North)
- Student accommodation (Kingswood)
- Short stay accommodation - UWS Village (opens in a new window) (Kingswood)
- University Art Collection (Werrington North)
- uwsconnect 'The Cottage' and 'The Cafe' food outlets (Werrington South), 'The BarCafe', cafeteria and retail outlet (Kingswood)
- The University Store for all your textbook needs (Kingswood)
- uwsgym (Kingswood)
- Campus shuttle bus service (opens in a new window)
- On-site parking
The easiest way to travel to and from the Penrith campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a UWS campus at anytime, please contact Penrith Campus Safety and Security on 02 4736 043102 4736 0431 to request an escort between buildings, to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.
For suggestions, comments and feedback on this page and travelling to UWS, please contact Adam Byrne, Director, Campus Safety & Security, via email email@example.com.