- UWS Excellence in Partnership Awards
- UWS Community Awards
- Women of the West
- News and Events
- For Schools
- UWS Art Collection
- UWS Careers
- UWS Campbelltown Rotary Observatory
- UWS Community Information Directory
- Research Engagement, Development & Innovation
- UWS Penrith Observatory
- Whitlam Institute
Fact Sheets About Schools Engagement
For information on some of our programs and activities with schools see:
- UWS - Committed to Student Engagement in Learning
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- UWS Academic Speakers in Schools
- Fast Forward Program
- Pathways To Dreaming
- Heartbeat Program
- YourTutor Program
- Environmental Education Programs
- The NSW Brain Bee Challenge
- Lachlan Macquarie College - excellence in maths and science
- Art exhibitions and schools
Getting Down to Business: A Guide for Beginning Teachers
The UWS Schools Engagement Unit, in partnership with local teachers, has developed a guidebook for beginning teachers.
For more information see Partnerships and Programs.
School Graduate Stories
Read about the experiences of recent school graduates now studying at UWS.
New Professional Development Opportunities
For information on up-coming school staff professional development courses please see Resources and Facilities.
Academic Speakers in Schools
Academics from all UWS Schools and most Research Centres are available to speak in schools. There is no charge involved.
For more information, please see Resources and Facilities.
Students at Auburn Girls High School enjoying a presentation.
An exciting finale to the 2013 NSW Brain Bee Challenge took place at the UWS School of Medicine on 8 August. More than 130 year 10 students from 43 high schools as far afield as Dubbo, Port Hacking and Armidale competed in the State Finals.
To find out who won the individual and team competitions, see NSW Brain Bee Finals 2013.
UWS Young Writers' Day
On 11 October more than 140 year 10 and 11 students from 16 Greater Western Sydney high schools took part in the UWS Young Writers' Day, hosted by Macarthur Anglican College at Cobbitty.
The winners of the post-event writing competition have been announced. For details see Young Writers' Day Competition.