To maintain your enrolment at Western Sydney University you need to:
- Reenrol in units each year using our online enrolment system, MySR
- Register in your tutorials through our Tutorial Registration system, Allocate+
- Keep your personal details and contact details up to date in MySR
You can access MySR and Tutorial Registration (Allocate+) via the Western Central Student Portal using your WesternAccount username (your student ID number) and password.
To help you we have pages on:
- How to: Enrol guide
- Adding, dropping and changing units
- Course and unit rules
- Applying for leave and resigning from your course
- What to do if your enrolment gets cancelled
Check your student email account regularly to make sure you stay up to date with your enrolment.