- Good news! Results are already in your student email account. Log in now to see how you went! Your results will also be available in MySR on Thursday 7 July.
- The Guide to Your Final Results [PDF, 44.33 KB] (opens in a new window) is available to help answer some common Results questions.
- Need to apply for a Review of Grade? Lodge your application via eForms within 10 working days of your result being available in MySR.
- You will not be able to see your results unless you have paid or deferred your Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF).
- You will not be able to submit a Review of Grade application if you have an encumbrance on your student record. To find out if you have an encumbrance and how to have it removed, check your student email account.
- Check your course progress via MySR – for more information refer to the How to guide to help you with this process.
- If you have any questions or need help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370.
Please follow the instructions on our encumbrance page for what you need to do to get your encumbrance lifted.
Determination of marks and grades
There may be instances when you believe that your final grade in a unit does not accurately reflect your performance against the unit criteria. If this happens and you are unable to resolve it with the Academic staff member concerned then you can apply for a formal Review of Grade by the advertised deadline for the relevant teaching session. Find out more on the Review of Grade page.
Results and progression
Work of outstanding quality, broadly speaking, which may be demonstrated by means of criticism, logical argument, interpretation of materials or use of methodology. This grade may also be given to recognise particular originality or creativity.
Work of superior quality demonstrating a sound grasp of content, together with efficient organisation and selectivity.
Work of good quality showing more than satisfactory achievement.
Work showing satisfactory achievement.
Student has met defined criteria at an appropriate level within a specified time.
Student has not met defined criteria at an appropriate level within a specified time.
Student has failed to satisfy criteria for practicum assessment and will not progress further in the unit (and course if the unit is compulsory). A PF grade must be approved by Head of School and submitted with supporting documentation.
|Compulsory Fail||CF||Student has failed a threshold assessment component(s) of the unit other than the practicum, but has achieved a total mark of 50 or more for the unit.|
Withdrawn (without academic penalty)
Student provides evidence of serious illness or misadventure experienced after the relevant census date.
|Fail Non Submission|
Student has not officially withdrawn from the unit and has not completed one or more of the mandatory assessment requirements for the unit, as specified in the Learning Guide.
Unit continues over more than one teaching session (including non-standard teaching sessions) and final assessment has not been made.
All temporary grades will be converted to final grades as soon as possible, usually by the census date of the following teaching session. If you are studying in Australia, enquiries about any temporary grade should be referred directly to your Unit Coordinator. If you are studying offshore, you should refer enquiries to your program administrator.
If a result is not finalised within the timeframe, an AF grade (absent fail) will be recorded. In certain circumstances an 'I' grade or 'N' grade may continue past the relevant census date when approved by the Head of School. The outstanding result will be finalised by the end of the next teaching period.
Assessment tasks incomplete due to illness or misadventure.
Formal approval granted for the student to sit an alternate exam to the formal scheduled exam due to illness or misadventure.
Grade still to be finalised
Re-assessable fail (with the provision for further assignment or other work), which must be converted to Pass or Fail
Fail - Discontinued
A student has withdrawn from the unit after the relevant census date without authorisation.
Academic Credit - Specified
Academic credit for specified core or elective units.
Academic Credit – Unspecified
Academic credit for non specified core or elective units.
|Aegrotat Pass||Z||Awarded on compassionate grounds because of inability to complete unit.|
Grades from previous years may not be shown. If your grade is not listed on this page, please contact the Assessment team via email at email@example.com.