Due to an administrative error, Unit 200157: Organisational Learning and Development has been incorrectly applied to all student records over the weekend. This will be removed next week and an email will be sent to MyMail once this has been completed. Please accept our apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
To maintain your enrolment at UWS you need to:
- Re-enrol in units each year using UWS’s online enrolment system MySR
- Register in your tutorials through PlatformWeb
- Keep your personal details and contact details up to date in MySR
You can access MySR and PlatformWeb via the MyUWS Student Portal using your MyUWSAccount username (your student ID number) and password.
To help you we have pages on:
- Adding, dropping and changing units
- Unit Sets
- Course and unit rules
- Applying for leave and resigning from your course
- What to do if your enrolment gets cancelled
Check your MyMail account regularly to make sure you stay up to date with your enrolment.