Exams and results
Exam and results news
- The Autumn/1H 2013 centrally run exam timetable is available. Check your timetable now in PlatformWeb
- Applying for a deferred exam? Make sure you answer the checklist questions correctly when filling out the eForm
- Parramatta exams: Parking on Parramatta South Campus is limited. Additional parking is available at Parramatta North. Please make sure you leave enough time before your exam to allow for parking and getting to your exam
- Autumn results emails will be sent to your student email account in the second week of July. All students will receive their results via email by Monday, 15 July
- In your final session of study? Apply to graduate in April 2014. Applications close 18 November 2013
The exam period runs for two weeks at the end of Autumn and Spring Sessions. Specific dates for final and deferred exams are advertised on the student dates page towards the end of each session. You need to be available to sit exams during the entire exam period, as work commitments, holidays or other social functions are not considered valid reasons for missing a final exam.
Exam session timesExams usually start at 8.30am, 1.45pm and 5.30pm on weekdays and 8.30am and 1.45pm on Saturdays. Check your exam timetable carefully as some exams may be scheduled at a different time. Finishing times depend on the length of the exam. There are some mixed duration exams but exam supervisors will ensure that students are not disrupted if this occurs. Some exams may also be scheduled on campuses where the unit is not studied, so make sure you check your personalised exam timetable to know where your exams are scheduled.
Verbal exam timetable advice will not be disclosed over the phone or at Student Central.
You can access your personalised exam timetable in Platform Web. Make sure you keep checking your student email and Platform Web timetable in case there is an exam venue change.