Have a question? We're your first point of contact for information, advice, forms and referrals to other services.
- The College students: The College Student Centre on Bankstown and Penrith (Kingswood) campuses have now moved and are located in Student Central. The location of each Student Central is in the 'Contact details' section below
- Avoid standing in line!
We are trialling a new Virtual Queue Management system at Penrith Student Central on Kingswood campus.
The system will allow you to queue for service at Student Central ahead of time from your computer or phone. You can also come to Student Central and join the queue for the next available appointment.
We will send you an SMS to let you know when it's almost time to come to Student Central for your turn. This means you can keep studying or just kick back and relax until your appointment time, and you won't have to waste time standing in a queue. If you don't have a phone you can wait for your turn and the monitor screen will show you when it's your turn.
This project is a pilot being run at Penrith in Student Central and for the Library Study Smart tutors in the Library. We're hoping after the pilot we will be able to roll it out to all campuses and even more services in the future.
This is part of our plans to improve student services and deliver the highest possible standard of service for students.
JOIN THE QUEUE
To join the Student Central 'queue':
- Go to the home kiosk website (opens in a new window)
- Drop in to Penrith Student Central (Building K.1.16) and use the kiosk
- Download the QLess app from Google Play (for Android devices)
- Scan the QR code on the digital signs and posters around campus
We can help with general advice and issues including:
You can contact us by phone, just call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370 and follow the prompts to be directed to the right person:
- Western Sydney University students – choose option one
- Western Sydney University Online students – choose option two
- Western Sydney University, The College students - choose option three
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Parramatta City||Ground floor|
|Penrith (Kingswood)||Building K, Room 1.16|
|Westmead Precinct||Building J|
All Student Central offices generally operate from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and are closed on public holidays.
During exam periods we extend our hours of operation to align with the hours of the exam timetable.
Parramatta campus (South) Student Central will be open from 10.00am til 2.00pm on the following Saturdays throughout 2016:
- 16 January
- 20 February
- 19 March
- 26 March (for Autumn census date)
- 16 April
- 21 May
- 18 June
- 16 July
- 20 August
- 27 August (for Spring census date)
- 17 September
- 15 October
- 19 November
- 17 December