Have a question? We're your first point of contact for information, advice, forms and referrals to other services.
- The College students: The College Student Centre on Bankstown and Penrith (Kingswood) campuses have now moved and are located in Student Central. The location of each Student Central is in the 'Contact details' section below
We can help with general advice and issues including:
You can contact us by phone, just call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370 and follow the prompts to be directed to the right person:
- Western Sydney University students – choose option one
- Western Sydney University Online students – choose option two
- Western Sydney University, The College students - choose option three
You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Parramatta City||Ground floor|
|Penrith (Kingswood)||Building K, Room 1.16|
|Westmead Precinct||Building J|
All Student Central offices generally operate from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and are closed on public holidays.
During exam periods we extend our hours of operation to align with the hours of the exam timetable.
Parramatta campus (South) Student Central will be open from 10.00am til 2.00pm on the following Saturdays throughout 2016:
- 16 January
- 20 February
- 19 March
- 26 March (for Autumn census date)
- 16 April
- 21 May
- 18 June
- 16 July
- 20 August
- 27 August (for Spring census date)
- 17 September
- 15 October
- 19 November
- 17 December