Have a question? We're your first point of contact for information, advice, forms and referrals to other services.
Call the Student Central Infoline (1300 668 370) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International students requiring assistance can now see a dedicated SEIS International Liaison Officer at Student Central offices. Find out more below.
- Hawkesbury Student Central has moved! We're now in Building K4 - just look for the Student Central flag.
- There is a drop box on Werrington South campus - anytime you need to lodge a form at Student Central, you can leave it in the drop box. The box is in the ground floor foyer of Building BB.
What's available at Student Central?
Advice and processing
We can help with general advice and help for issues including:
- enrolment and fees
- exams and results
- applying for a travel concession pass
- applying for a Student ID card
- pick up a form or brochure
- lodge a form
- get help lodging a eForm
Forms that may be collected and submitted at any Student Central include:
- Change of Personal Details
- Discontinuation or Break from Studies
- Withdrawal Without Academic Penalty
You can also download forms from the Student forms page and lodge them at any Student Central.
Student Central locations
|Parramatta City||Ground floor|
|Penrith (Kingswood)||Building K|
All Student Central offices generally operate from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and are closed on public holidays.
During exam periods Student Central offices open at 8.00am only where there is an early exam and close at 6.00 pm only where there is a late exam.
Parramatta Student Central will be open from 10.00am til 2.00pm on the following Saturdays throughout 2014:
Student Central is now your first point of contact for advice relating to your study and matters specific to international students.
A dedicated SEIS International Liaison Officer (SILO) is on each campus, except Campbelltown. They will be able to help with your enquiries in regards to student visas, overseas student health cover, enrolment and admission as well as assist you with the provision and lodgement of forms.
A referral service to Student Support Services will also be provided for additional assistance and specific advice on welfare-related matters.