- Applying to study
- Starting out
- Managing your study
- Services and facilities
- UWS systems
- Contact us
Student email help
The UWS IT Service Desk provides support for the core email function of student email. If you need help with your student email, you can contact the IT Service Desk on (02) 9852 5111, at email@example.com or by logging a job through MyIT (opens in a new window) (24x7, 365 days a year).
Student email help guides
- Activating your MyUWSAccount (to access student email)
- How to set up an external Outlook Live password? (opens in a new window)
- Setting up student email on an iPhone (opens in a new window)
- How do I access my student email with an iPad?
Help with optional Microsoft services
- Outlook Help (opens in a new window)
- Getting started – general information (opens in a new window)
- Email function (opens in a new window)
- Calendar and reminders (opens in a new window)
- Contacts and groups (opens in a new window)
- Setting up automatic forwarding (opens in a new window)
- Outlook Live answers (opens in a new window)
Note: UWS recommends that students use the Dropbox application for internet based storage. More information about Dropbox is available on the iPad suggested apps webpage.
If you've stored files in SkyDrive, you will need to move these files before 5:00pm Friday, 28 June or you will permanently lose your data. Follow the steps outlined on the Student email upgrade webpage as soon as possible.