- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication, Design and Media Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Information Technology and Computing Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
At Western Sydney University, our postgraduate programs are developed in consultation with industry and professional organisations to meet real world needs. We place a strong emphasis on professional accreditation so you graduate with usable and marketable qualifications. This practical focus is combined with an academic approach to critical thinking encouraging you to think independently and analytically.
Our programs also provide you with a choice of flexible study options, as well as variable entry and exit points, to suit your specific needs and desired outcomes.
YOUNG UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION
UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION