- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication, Design and Media Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Information Technology and Computing Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY. GO FURTHER
When you take on postgraduate study you need to know it will fit with your busy career and lifestyle, and you also want to be confident you'll emerge with usable and marketable qualifications.
We're pragmatic, so our postgraduate programs are developed in consultation with industry and professional organisations to meet real-world needs. We know that learning doesn't just happen in the classroom. Instead, we offer our postgraduates a combination of on-campus, online and clinical learning environments, with access to hands-on experience in professional and community settings – settings in which you can further your real-life skills and build on your industry network.
We place a strong emphasis on professional accreditation. And we combine an academic approach to critical thinking which encourages you to think independently and analytically.
We want you to reach your unlimited potential but realise you have limited time. With that in mind, we offer you a choice of flexible study options, as well as variable entry and exit points, to suit your schedule and your career goals.
YOUNG UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION
UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION