- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- Business Courses
- - Executive Master of Business Administration
- - Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- - Accounting
- - Finance
- - Financial Planning
- - Hospitality and Tourism
- - Human Resources
- - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- - Management
- - Marketing
- - Operations Management
- - Property Investment
- - Sustainable Business
- - Communication, Design and Media Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Information Technology and Computing Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Research Courses
- Undergraduate Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why UWS?
- UWS Life
- What will Uni cost?
- How to apply
- Contact UWS
Sydney Graduate School of Management
The Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) is the Postgraduate Business School of the University of Western Sydney, and oversees all the postgraduate offerings of the School of Business. SGSM is able to call on the very best qualified and most experienced academics within UWS as well as guest lecturers from business, the professions and government.
These experts have extensive academic, consulting and industry experience. Apart from having valuable industry links through collaborative research and consulting, the faculty's international experience will provide you with valuable perspectives on conducting business in a competitive global environment. This ensures that not only the MBA but all programs are of the highest academic quality. Our diverse range of postgraduate courses provides a mix of theory and hands-on practice, thereby ensuring that your course is relevant and immediately applicable to your workplace.
SGSM is a member of the European Foundation for Management Development and the American Assembly for Collegiate School of Business. These organisations are responsible for the promotion and recognition of excellence in management education and development.
SGSM provides innovative and comprehensive business education to the Greater Western Sydney region and beyond. We offer a distinctive range of professionally accredited and industry recognised courses designed to lead to successful and fulfilling careers in the fields of business and law both in Australia and in the global market place.
Find out more about the Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) (opens in a new window).
Browse the following course areas for relevant postgraduate business courses:
Professional Management Courses:
SGSM Orientation Program – Quarter 1 2015 (PDF, 100.45 KB, updated: 21 November 2014)
- SGSM's Dr Ramanathan on careers in the 'Asia-Pacific Century'
- The Leaders of Tomorrow - Kerri-Lee's Graduation speech (DOCX, 28.41 KB, updated: 13 November 2014)