The following documents are now available as a secure electronic document:
- Academic transcript/record
More secure electronic documents will be available later in 2014.
- Delays in processing your order will occur during system outage periods and peak activity periods for results and graduation
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your documents as they contain important information about time-frames and expectations
- AHEGS are issued when you graduate (for UWS and UWSCollege Diploma students only). If you want an academic transcript, you will need to order one separately
- AHEGS and academic transcripts/records: Check what you need to provide to external professional institutions for further education, registration, accreditation, employment or immigration purposes as requirements vary between institutions
- It is your responsibility to check external institution’s deadlines and order your documents with enough time to meet those deadlines
- Do you need documents sent to an external body like DEC, AHPRA, UAC or QTAC? Check the Academic documents FAQ page for more information
A copy of a student’s academic record.
» How do I order my academic transcript/record?
Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
Course completion letter
» How do I apply for a course completion letter?