Academic documents

The following documents are now available as a secure electronic document:

  • Academic transcript/record
  • AHEGS 

More secure electronic documents will be available later in 2014.

Important information

  • Delays in processing your order will occur during system outage periods and peak activity periods for results and graduation
  • Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully before ordering your documents as they contain important information about time-frames and expectations
  • AHEGS are issued when you graduate (excluding Foundation studies students). If you want an academic transcript, you will need to order one separately

External institutions

  • AHEGS and academic transcripts/records: Check what you need to provide to external professional institutions for further education, registration, accreditation, employment or immigration purposes as requirements vary between institutions
  • It is your responsibility to check external institution's deadlines and order your documents with enough time to meet those deadlines
  • Do you need documents sent to an external body like DEC, AHPRA, UAC or QTAC? Check the Academic documents FAQ page for more information

Document types

Academic transcript/record

A copy of a student's academic record.
» How do I order my academic transcript/record?

Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)

Provides information on a student's higher education qualification, including a record of all units undertaking within the specified degree/award, the institution where the qualification was obtained and the Australian higher education system in one easy-to-read document.

Course completion letter

A letter an external organisation may request which confirms a student has completed the necessary requirements to finish their degree and is eligible to graduate pending final approval from the School Academic Committee. A course completion letter can also be issued to confirm a student has graduated. A course completion letter is not required unless you have a request for one from an external organisation. 
» How do I apply for a course completion letter?

Replacement testamur

A replacement for the original certificate issued that confirms a student has been admitted to a particular degree or diploma by the academic institution which issues the certificate.