Information Technology and Digital Services
Information Technology and Digital Services (ITDS) operates across all campuses. We provide the underpinning communications infrastructure (networks, telephones and wireless) which connects end users to each other, to University academic and business systems and to the Internet. We manage the University data centres, provide the common computing laboratories used by students and provide direct end user support assisting staff and students to use these facilities. We also provide and manage the audio-visual systems used for teaching and collaboration.
You can log issues, request services, chat with the IT Service Desk, browse our knowledge base, and much more at our MyIT Portal, a one stop shop for all your IT service and support needs.
- Future Now: Securing Digital Success 2015-2020 (opens in a new window) - our ITDS Strategy
- Our IT Service Charter (opens in a new window)
- IT Service Quality Scorecard (opens in a new window)(WesternAccount login required)
- Maintenance Protocol (opens in a new window)(PDF, 124Kb)
- Overview of services available from ITDS (opens in a new window)(PDF, 180Kb)
ITDS Yammer Group
- All staff with an interest in IT at Western Sydney University, and an interest in ITDS in particular, are welcome to join and participate in the Information Technology and Digital Services Yammer group (opens in a new window),