Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services at UWS operates across all campuses. We provide the underpinning communications infrastructure (networks, telephones and wireless) which connect end users to each other, to University academic and business systems and to the Internet. We manage the UWS data centres, provide the common computing laboratories used by students and provide direct end user support assisting staff and students to use these facilities. We provide the audio-visual systems used for teaching and collaboration.
You can log issues, request services, chat with the IT Service Desk, browse our knowledge base, and much more at our MyIT Portal, a one stop shop for all your IT service and support needs.
- ITS Business Plan 2010 - 2012 (opens in a new window)(PDF, 1.5Mb)
- ITS Strategic Plan (overview) (opens in a new window)(MS Word, 789Kb)
- ITS Strategic Plan (detailed) (opens in a new window)(MS Word, 556Kb)
- Maintenance Protocol (opens in a new window)(PDF, 124Kb)
- Overview of services available from ITS (opens in a new window)(PDF, 180Kb)