- Our Leadership Team and Portfolio
- Awards and Grants
- UWS Award Success
- Academic Quality and Standards
- Strategic Projects and Priorities
- Tertiary Education Pathways and Partnerships
- iPads at UWS
- LaTTe Innovation Project Grants
- Learning and Teaching News Hub
- Student Success
- Designing for Learning
- Events and Workshops
- Contact the Office of the Pro Vice -Chancellor (Education)
Awards and Grants
UWS has established and supports a number of award and grant initiatives to reward, recognise and encourage staff who demonstrate excellence and innovation in their teaching and programs. The University continues to develop these initiatives and encourage and celebrate excellence at individual, team and program levels.
The provision of dedicated support for the development of Awards and Citations, Grants and Fellowship applications administered by the Office for Learning and Teaching further strengthens professional development opportunities at UWS for both professional and academic staff.
For enquiries or assistance with your grant proposal or award application, please email Dr Susan Mowbray at email@example.com
- Redesign of the Promotion of Excellence in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education with New National institute to be established. Find out more...