- Learning and Teaching Unit
- Learning and Teaching Leadership Team
- iPads at UWS
- Strategic Priorities
- Quality in Learning and Teaching at UWS
- Learning and Teaching Standards
- Learning and Teaching News Hub
- UWS Award Success
- Awards and Grants
- Student Success
- Blended Learning
- Staff Resources
- Events and Workshops
- Contact the Learning and Teaching Unit
iPads at UWS
At UWS we want you to engage in learning anytime, anywhere. As part of the University's Blended Learning Strategy, an Apple iPad will be provided to all new commencing undergraduate students in 2014. UWS will continue this initiative into 2015.
This mobile technology will enable students to engage with the growing number of online services – which will include online lectures, live web streaming of lectures, library services, apps and other tools which aim to provide the best possible learning and university experience. These online and off-campus options will complement face-to-face teaching which will remain core to learning and teaching at UWS.
iPad Collection Information:
UWS iPad Collection
iPad collection has now concluded for Spring Session 2014. Contact email@example.com to arrange to collect your iPad.
iPad collection information will be available in December for Summer 2014 and Autumn 2015 commencing students.
Assistance with setting up your iPad and connecting to Wi-Fi is available at UWS libraries at the following locations:
- Bankstown campus - Building C21
- Campbelltown campus - Building 1
- Hawkesbury campus - Building G1
- Parramatta campus - Building EN
- Penrith campus - Building O
IT support is also available at the computer lab service counters at the following locations:
UWSCollege students should visit UWSCollege iPad or call 1300 445 059 for collection details.