- Our Leadership Team and Portfolio
- Awards and Grants
- Award Success
- Academic Quality and Standards
- Strategic Projects and Priorities
- Tertiary Education Pathways and Partnerships
- Office of Sustainability
- iPads at UWS
- LaTTe Innovation Project Grants
- Learning and Teaching News Hub
- Student Success
- Designing for Learning
- Events and Workshops
- Contact the Office of the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Education)
Our Student Success
Our priority is to ensure that undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students from diverse backgrounds and abilities enjoy positive learning experiences and successful outcomes at UWS.
- UWS Learning and Teaching Plan 2012-2014
Student success is integrated into the UWS Learning and Teaching Plan 2012-2014 (PDF, 1Mb), with a student life cycle approach emphasising the quality of the first year at UWS as the foundation for success through the undergraduate years. The quality of the student experience for Honours and postgraduate coursework students will continue to be a priority.
A range of resources have been designed to support this objective of supporting student access, engagement, retention and success, with starting out at UWS, including a range of services and facilities for current students.
Further resources include: