- Learning and Teaching Unit
- Learning and Teaching Leadership Team
- iPads at UWS
- Quality in Learning and Teaching at UWS
- Learning and Teaching Standards
- Learning and Teaching News Hub
- UWS Award Success
- Awards and Grants
- Student Success
- Designing for Learning
- Events and Workshops
- Contact the Learning and Teaching Unit
Our Student Success
Our priority is to ensure that undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students from diverse backgrounds and abilities enjoy positive learning experiences and successful outcomes at UWS.
- UWS Learning and Teaching Plan 2012-2014
Student success is integrated into the UWS Learning and Teaching Plan 2012-2014 (PDF, 1Mb), with a student life cycle approach emphasising the quality of the first year at UWS as the foundation for success through the undergraduate years. The quality of the student experience for Honours and postgraduate coursework students will continue to be a priority.
A range of resources have been designed to support this objective of supporting student access, engagement, retention and success, with eight essential steps for first year students starting out at UWS, including a range of services and facilities for current students.
Further resources include: