- Awards and Grants
- Award Success
- Academic Quality and Standards
- Strategic Projects and Priorities
- Tertiary Education Pathways and Partnerships
- Office of Sustainability
- Student Device Initiative
- LaTTe Innovation Project Grants
- News & Events Hub
- Designing for Learning
Awards and Grants
Western Sydney University has established and supports a number of award and grant initiatives to reward, recognise and encourage staff who demonstrate excellence and innovation in their teaching and programs. The University continues to develop these initiatives and encourage and celebrate excellence at individual, team and program levels.
The provision of dedicated support for the development of Awards and Citations, Grants and Fellowship applications administered by the Office for Learning and Teaching further strengthens professional development opportunities for both professional and academic staff.
For enquiries or assistance with your grant proposal or award application, please email Dr Susan Mowbray at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curtin University's National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE) (opens in a new window) has released information about the 2016 Student Equity in Higher Education Research Grants Program and 2016 Equity Fellows Program.
The 2016 funding round offers research grants of up to $40,000 per project over a project completion period of twelve months. Information and proposal templates for the grants (opens in a new window). Proposals must be submitted by 5pm Western Standard Time on Friday 19 February 2016.
Equity Fellows Program
The 2015 Equity Fellows Program information (opens in a new window) is now available, for the first and so far only round that NCSEHE has announced. The 2016 round (for a 2017 intake/commencement) is likely to be announced in June or July, of which the 2016 Program requirements are likely to be similar to those for the 2015 round.
- The OLT has advised that Seed Grants, Extension Grants and Expressions of Interest for Innovation and Development Grants will not be accepted in 2016.