- Awards and Grants
- Award Success
- Academic Quality and Standards
- Strategic Projects and Priorities
- Tertiary Education Pathways and Partnerships
- Office of Sustainability
- Student Device Initiative
- News & Events Hub
- Designing for Learning
Awards and Grants
Western Sydney University has established and supports a number of award and grant initiatives to reward, recognise and encourage staff who demonstrate excellence and innovation in their teaching and programs. The University continues to develop these initiatives and encourage and celebrate excellence at individual, team and program levels.
The provision of dedicated support for the development of Awards and Citations, Grants and Fellowship applications administered by the Office for Learning and Teaching further strengthens professional development opportunities for both professional and academic staff.
For enquiries or assistance with your grant proposal or award application, please email Dr Susan Mowbray at email@example.com
- The OLT has advised that Seed Grants, Extension Grants and Expressions of Interest for Innovation and Development Grants will not be accepted in 2016.