Courses in the School of Medicine
Information for current students is available through the online Handbook.(opens in a new window)
The following courses are offered by the School of Medicine:
Undergraduate Course Information:
- Bachelor of Medical Research (opens in a new window)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (opens in a new window) (MBBS)
Students undertaking a Bachelor of Science (opens in a new window) (Honours) or a Bachelor of Medical Science (opens in a new window) (Honours) are able to complete their research component under the supervision of an academic from the School of Medicine.
Please refer to the School of Medicine Honours information page.
An honours stream is also available within the MBBS program.
- Graduate Certificate in Allergic Diseases (opens in a new window)
- Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Sonography (opens in a new window)
- Graduate Diploma in Epidemiology (opens in a new window)
- Master of Epidemiology (opens in a new window)
For information on applying for a Research Program, please refer to the School's Higher Degree Research Page. Read more about key researchers in the School of Medicine and their areas of research interest.
If you have any queries about this program, please contact the placements officer at email@example.com or telephone 02 4634 3740.