- All New Students
- Undergraduate Orientation Sessions
- School Leavers
- Mature Age Students
- First in Family
- Students with a Disability
- Indigenous Australian Students
- International Students
- Parents and peer workshops
- Getting to and around campus
- Services and facilities
- Support Services
- Orientation Photo Gallery
- Transition Success
The Bankstown campus is situated in the suburb of Milperra in the Bankstown Local Government Area. The campus is located on the corner of Horsley Road and Bullecourt Avenue, entrance is via Bullecourt Avenue.
The Bankstown campus is well serviced by public transport, walking and cycling links.
Download the Bankstown campus map (opens in a new window) (PDF, 155Kb)
The following services are available on the Bankstown campus:
- ATM, Building 1
- Badanami Centre
- Campus Safety and Security (first aid)
- Child Care
- NRMA service point
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - UWS Village (opens in a new window)
For reservations please contact the Bankstown Village directly on (02) 8760 0012(02) 8760 0012.
- Student Central
- Taxi pick up point, Security Building 10
- uwsconnect (coffee shop, canteen and retail outlet)
- The University Store for your textbook needs
- Campus shuttle bus service (opens in a new window)
- On-site parking
The easiest way to travel to and from the Bankstown campus is using public transport. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.