School of Business
The School of Business provides innovative business education to the Greater Western Sydney region and beyond. Our comprehensive program is designed to lead to rewarding business careers in Australia and the global marketplace.
We are committed to producing graduates who are prepared for enterprise futures.
We secure success by:
- Being distinctively student-centred
- Engaging with enterprises across Greater Sydney and economies internationally
- Conducting applied research relevant to enterprise
Visit us on campus to find out more about studying at the UWS School of Business.
Yes you can!
Explore your undergraduate degree options with our Degree Calculator, including mature age and TAFE pathways. Enter your ATAR and postcode and unlock your career options.
Promoting business in the region
The School provides numerous opportunities for business to engage with students, academics and the broader business community.
In the news
- ABC radio interviews Dr Ann Dadich about UWS research into how alcohol companies are using social media platforms to promote products to young people
- Outstanding students recognised in Dean's Medals and Merit List.