- Positions Available
- Areas of Expertise and Consultancy
- Blended Learning Showcase
- Key Teaching Areas
- - Allied Health Facilities
- - Anatomy Facilities
- - Australian Freshwater Turtle Research Facility
- - Biological Sciences Facilities
- - Chemical Sciences Facilities
- - Confocal Bio-imaging Facility
- - Crime Scene House
- - Herbal Analysis and Pharmacological Laboratories
- - Mass Spectroscopy Laboratory
- - Native Mammal Facility
- - NMR Facilities
- - Mammal and Reptile House
- - Sport and Exercise Science Facilities
- - UniClinic
- News, Events and Seminars
- Higher Degree Research
- Our People
- Contact the School of Science and Health
Uniclinic offers a range of therapeutic health practices at reduced rates to the general public. Treatments are provided by students who are under the supervision of qualified clinicians.
Appointments are offered each week as follows in:
Podiatry - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday all day
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture - Monday, Wednesday & Thursday afternoons
You do not need a referral to attend the Uniclinic.
As this is a teaching clinic, fees cannot be claimed on your health fund, Medicare or Veterans Affairs. Please note that payment is required at the time of treatment and can be made only by cheque, credit card or eftpos.
To make an appointment or for more information, please call 02 4620 3700 or contact us.