Doctor Ana Hol
DAP - Information Systems,
Computing & ICT
Dr. Ana Hol is a Director of Academic Program (Undergraduate Computing) at the University of Western Sydney (UWS). She graduated from UWS with B.A. first class honours and for her achievements was awarded the university medal. Her research interests are in the areas of Information Systems, SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) Information Technology use, acceptance and adoption; eTransformation and eCollaboration of the businesses within developed and developing countries; Information Systems and Applications for Education; Social Networking Technologies; Process Optimistion and Knowledge Management. Ana is a member of ELWIS – Enhanced Living with Information Systems Group and an associate member of THRIL – Telehealth Research & Innovation Laboratory. As a part of Ana’s PhD research study, she has developed an eTransformation guide methodology for the SMEs (eT Guide). She has written a book and a number of referred conference papers. Ana has organised two international conferences. She acts as a reviewer for 9 international conferences and has chaired a number of conference sessions. Her teaching interests are in the areas of eTransformation, eBusiness, Enterprise Information Management and Information Systems.
This information has been contributed by Doctor Hol.
- PhD University of Western Sydney
- BA University of Western Sydney
- PhD Titled: An Online System to Guide eTransforming SMEs 2010-12-31
- B.A. 1st Class Honours and the University Medal, 2002 2002-12-31
- Deployment and Management of Information Systems
- Emerging Trends in Information Systems
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Computing & ICT
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9615|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Hol, A. (2009), 'eTransformation Guide: An Online System to Guide eTransforming SMEs', : VDM Verlag Dr. Muller 9783639203677.
- Hol, A. and Kapurubandara, M. (2014), 'Parameters guiding e-transformation in developed and developing countries', International Journal of E-business Development, vol 4, no 4 , pp 102 - 111.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2011), 'A case study approach : eT guide - assisting the eTransformation journey', International Journal On Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions, vol 4, no 3 .
- Hol, A., Mubin, O. and Ginige, A. (2014), 'Proposed business model for SME farmers in peri-urban Sydney region', ICE-B (Conference), Vienna, Austria.
- Hol, A. (2014), 'Context specific eTransformation decision making framework ', International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Venice, Italy.
- Hol, A. (2014), 'Mobile application set to empower SME farmers in peri-urban Sydney region', International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Venice, Italy.
- Wesumperuma, A., Ginige, A., Ginige, J. and Hol, A. (2013), 'Green activity based management (ABM) for organisations', Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Melbourne, Vic..
- Wesumperuma, A., Ginige, J., Ginige, A. and Hol, A. (2011), 'A Framework for Multi-dimensional Business Process Optimization for GHG Emission Mitigation', ACIS - Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Sydney, Australia.
- Hol, A. (2011), 'CRM for SMEs', ISD 2011 - 20th International Conference on Information Systems Development, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Wesumperuma, A., Ginige, J., Ginige, A. and Hol, A. (2011), 'A Framework for Multi-dimensional Business Process Optimization for GHG Emission Mitigation', Proceedings of the Australiasian Conference on Information Systems ACIS 2011, Sydney, Australia.
- Kapurubandara, M., Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2010), 'SMEs in Developed and Developing Countries Treading Similar Paths Towards eTransformation', ICE-B - International Conference on e-Business, Athens, Greece.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2010), 'Bridging the Gaps between eTransforming SMEs and SME - ICT Providers', 10th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society, I3E 2010, Buenos Aires.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2010), 'A case study approach: eT Guide - assisting the eTransformation journey', International Conference on Advances in ICT for Emerging Regions, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2009), 'eTransformation Guide: An Online System for SMEs', Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (IEEE DEST 2009), Istanbul, Turkey.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2009), 'eTRANSFORMATION JOURNEY FOR SMES', ICE-B 2009, Milan, Italy.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2008), 'Dimensions of etransformation', 4th International Conference on Information and Automation for Sustainability, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Hol, A., Ginige, A. and Lawson, R. (2007), 'System Level Analysis of How Businesses Adjust to Changing Environment in the Digital Eco-System', IEEE DEST 2007, Cairns, Australia.
- Lawson, R., Hol, A. and Hall, T. (2007), 'Challenges of eCollaboration among SMEs', 20th Bled eConference eMergence: Merging and Emerging Technologies, Processes and Institutions, Bled, Slovenia.
- Hol, A., Ginige, A. and Lawson, R. (2006), 'Evolution Of E-Business Adoption In The Western Sydney Region', Second IMB International Conference (IMB 2006), Sydney, Australia.
- Lawson, R., Arunatileka, S., Ginige, A. and Hol, A. (2005), 'SMEs Gaining Competitive Advantage through eCollaboration', 16th Australasian Conference on Information Systems, Sydney.
- Lawson, R., Arunatileka, S., Ginige, A. and Hol, A. (2005), 'A Pilot Project on eCollaboration in the Australian Toolmaking Industry', 18 eIntegration in action Bled, Slovenia, June 6 - 8 2005, Bled, Slovenia, June 6 - 8 2005.
- Hol, A. and Lawson, R. (2004), 'Role of social and human capital in virtual collaboration', IADIS International Conference WWW/Internet 2004, Madrid, Spain.
- Hol, A. and Ginige, A. (2004), 'Super-symbolic economy: Modified ROI for SME'S', IADIS International Conference, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Hol, A. and Lawson, R. (2003), 'Evaluation of Videoconferencing as a Potential Communication Channel for E-Business', 14th Australasian Conference on Information Systems 2003, Perth, WA, Australia.
|Title:||Stimulating Innovation and Competitiveness of Penrith Regional City SMEs|
|Years:||2014-09-29 - 2016-12-31|
|Western Researchers:||Athula Ginige, Oscar Hauptman, Hugh Pattinson, Ana Hol and Omar Mubin|
|Title:||eCollaboration Models for SMEs|
|Years:||2004-08-04 - 2010-12-31|
|Western Researchers:||Robyn Lawson, Athula Ginige and Ana Hol|
|Title:||Moving Business Online|
|Years:||2007-04-20 - 2008-09-30|
|Western Researchers:||Robyn Lawson and Ana Hol|
|Title:||Clinical Decision Support System (DSS) for Traditional Chinese Medicine|
|Field of Research:|
|Title:||Knowledge Based System for Modern Enterprises to Deliver Improved Business Performance|
|Field of Research:|