Ms Deborah Randall
Centre for Health Research
- MBIOS University of Sydney
UWS Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Centre for Health Research
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within the University of Western Sydney (UWS), and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Falster, M., Randall, D., Lujic, S., Ivers, R., Leyland, A. and Jorm, L. (2013), 'Disentangling the impacts of geography and Aboriginality on serious road transport injuries in New South Wales', Accident Analysis and Prevention, 32 - 38.
- Randall, D., Jorm, L., Lujic, S., O'Loughlin, A., Eades, S. and Leyland, A. (2013), 'Disparities in revascularization rates after acute myocardial infarction between Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people in Australia', Circulation, 811 - 819.
- Havard, A., Jorm, L., Preen, D., Daube, M., Kemp, A., Einarsdottir, K., Randall, D. and Tran, D. (2013), 'The Smoking MUMS (Maternal Use of Medications and Safety) Study : protocol for a population-based cohort study using linked administrative data', BMJ Open, 1 - 8.
- Randall, D., Lujic, S., Leyland, A. and Jorm, L. (2013), 'Statistical methods to enhance reporting of Aboriginal Australians in routine hospital records using data linkage affect estimates of health disparities', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 442 - 449.
- Swart, A., Vajdic, C., Burns, L., Mao, L., Grulich, A., Amin, J., O'Connell, D., Meagher, N., Randall, D. and Degenhardt, L. (2012), 'The importance of blood-borne viruses in elevated cancer risk among opioid-dependent people : a population-based cohort study', BMJ Open, .
- Randall, D., Degenhardt, L., Vajdic, C., Burns, L., Hall, W., Law, M. and Butler, T. (2011), 'Increasing cancer mortality among opioid-dependent persons in Australia: A new public health challenge for a disadvantaged population', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 220 - 225.
- Gibson, A., Randall, D. and Degenhardt, L. (2011), 'The increasing mortality burden of liver disease among opioid-dependent people: Cohort study', Addiction, 2186 - 2192.
- Gibson, A., Randall, D. and Degenhardt, L. (2011), 'The increasing mortality burden of liver disease among opioid-dependent people : cohort study', Addiction, 2186 - 2192.
- Burns, L., Randall, D., Hall, W., Law, M., Butler, T., Bell, J. and Degenhardt, L. (2009), 'Opioid agonist pharmacotherapy in New South Wales from 1985 to 2006: Patient characteristics and patterns and predictors of treatment retention', Addiction, 1363 - 1372.
- Bell, J., Trinh, L., Butler, B., Randall, D. and Rubin, G. (2009), 'Comparing retention in treatment and mortality in people after initial entry to methadone and buprenorphine treatment', Addiction, 1193 - 1200.
- Randall, D., Morrell, S., Taylor, R. and Hung, W. (2009), 'Annual or biennial mammography screening for women at a higher risk with a family history of breast cancer: Prognostic indicators of screen-detected cancers in New South Wales, Australia', Cancer Causes and Control, 559 - 566.
- Degenhardt, L., Randall, D., Hall, W., Law, M., Butler, T. and Burns, L. (2009), 'Mortality among clients of a state-wide opioid pharmacotherapy program over 20 years: Risk factors and lives saved', Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 9 - 15.
- Rangan, A., Randall, D., Hector, D., Gill, T. and Webb, K. (2008), 'Consumption of 'extra' foods by Australian children: Types, quantities and contribution to energy and nutrient intakes', European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 356 - 364.
- Rangan, A., Hector, D., Randall, D., Gill, T. and Webb, K. (2007), 'Monitoring consumption of 'extra' foods in the Australian diet: Comparing two sets of criteria for classifying foods as 'extras'', Nutrition and Dietetics, 261 - 267.
|Title:||Pharmacotherapy for smoking cessation during pregnancy and the inter-pregnancy period: a population-based cohort study|
|Years:||2012-01-01 - 2016-12-31|
|UWS Researchers:||Alys Havard, Louisa Jorm and Deborah Randall|
|Title:||Potentially avoidable deaths after 30 days admission to hospital|
|Years:||2010-05-01 - 2011-12-31|
|UWS Researchers:||Louisa Jorm, Sanja Lujic and Deborah Randall|