Ms Freny Tayebjee
Manager, UWS Careers,
- Graduate Diploma of Arts (Library and Information Science) Charles Sturt University
- Master of Management Studies University of Bombay
- BA(Ec) University of Bombay
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
|Phone:||(02) 47360 376|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Burgin, S., Tayebjee, F. and Hunter, G. (2005), 'Policies may be made in heaven but sustainable partnerships are borne, nurtured and maintained through good relationships between the partners.', Australasian Journal of University and Community Engagement, vol 1 , pp 1 - 12.
- Tayebjee, F., Gamble, N., Mackie, B. and Parker, P. (2004), 'Supporting Cooperative Education Students', 5th Asia Pacific Cooperative Education Conference. Learning partnerships in the global classroom: Weaving the threads of knowledge., Ellerslie Convention Centre, Auckland, New Zealand.
|Title:||Enhancing Workplace Learning Through Mobile Technology [via Charles Sturt Uni]|
|Years:||2015-05-25 - 2017-04-03|
|Western Researchers:||Freny Tayebjee|