Professor Anna Yeatman
- PhDsoc State University of New York
- MA State University of New York
- BA University of Adelaide
UWS Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Whitlam Institute
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within the University of Western Sydney (UWS), and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Yeatman, A. (2009), 'Individualization and the Delivery of Welfare Services: Contestation and complexity', : Palgrave Macmillan 9781403988089.
Chapters in Books
- Yeatman, A. (2011), 'Politics and Personal Responsibility: Reflections on Jean Amery and Hannah Arendt', On Jean Amery: Philosophy of Catastrophe, Lexington Books 9780739147658.
- Yeatman, A. (2011), 'Individuality and Politics: thinking with and beyond Hannah Arendt', Action and Appearance. Ethics and the Politics of Writing in Hannah Arendt, Continuum 9781441101730.
- Yeatman, A. (2010), 'State, Security, and Subject Formation - an Introduction', State, Security, and Subject Formation, The Continuum International Publishing Group Inc. 9780826442840.
- Yeatman, A. (2010), 'Self-Preservation and the Idea of the State', State, Security, and Subject Formation, The Continuum International Publishing Group Inc. 9780826442840.
- Yeatman, A. (2008), 'The Subject of Citizenship', Citizenship Between Past and Future, Routledge 9780415454414.
- Yeatman, A. (2007), 'Varieties of Individualism', Contested Individualization: debates about contemporary personhood, Palgrave-Macmillan 0312125488.
- Yeatman, A. (2006), 'Public and Private', Routledge Encyclopedia of Social Theory, Routledge 0415290465.
- Yeatman, A. (2004), 'Regional Cosmopolitanism and Post-Cold war Human Rights Agendas in the Asia-Pacific Region', Australian and Canadian Approaches to Asia in an Era of Unstable Globalization, Centre for Australasian Research, Institue of Asian Research, University of British Columbia 0888657609.
- Yeatman, A. (2001), 'Feminism and Citizenship', Culture & Citizenship, Sage 0761955607.
- Yeatman, A. (2001), 'Who is the subject of human rights?', Citizenship and Cultural Policy: Statecraft, Markets and Community, Sage 076196293X.
- OFlynn, J., Vardon, S., Yeatman, A. and Carson, L. (2011), 'Perspectives on the Capacity of the Australian Public Service and Effective Policy Development and Implementation', Australian Journal of Public Administration, 309 - 317.
- Yeatman, A. (2007), 'The subject of citizenship', Citizenship Studies, 105 - 115.
- Yeatman, A. (2007), 'Freedom and the Feldenkrais Method', International Feldenkrais Federation Research Journal, .
- Yeatman, A. (2004), 'Social policy, freedom and individuality', Australian Journal of Public Administration, 80 - 89.
- Yeatman, A. (2004), 'Right, the state and the conception of the person', Citizenship Studies, 403 - 417.
- Yeatman, A. and Penglase, J. (2004), 'Looking after Children: A case of individualised service delivery', Australian Journal of Social Issues, 233 - 247.
- Yeatman, A. (2004), 'The idea of the constitutional state and global society', Law/Text/Culture, 83 - 107.
- Yeatman, A. (2003), 'Global ethics, Australian citizenship and the 'boat people' - A symposium', Journal of Sociology, 15 - 22.
- Yeatman, A. (2003), 'Globality, state and society', Citizenship Studies, 275 - 290.
- Yeatman, A. (2002), 'The new contractualism and individualized personhood', Journal of Sociology, 69 - 73.
- Yeatman, A. (2001), 'Contracting out and public values: A symposium', Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71 - 73.
- Yeatman, A. and Owler, K. (2001), 'The Role of Contract in the Democratisation of Service Delivery', Law in Context, 34 - 57.
- Yeatman, A. (2002), 'Social Policy, Freedom and Individuality', Social Policy Conference 2001, Social Policy Research Centre, University of New South Wales, Sydney.
|Title:||Is Complexity the New Framework for the Study of Global Life|
|Years:||2011-01-19 - 2011-01-20|
|UWS Researchers:||Anna Yeatman and Emilian Kavalski|
Professor Yeatman is available to be a principal supervisor for doctoral projects
|Field of Research:|
|Title:||The Implications of a Normative Ideal of Dignity as Agency for Democratic Politics|
|Field of Research:|
|Thesis:||The Implications of a Normative Ideal of Dignity as Agency for Democratic PoliticsThe Implications of a Normative Ideal of Dignity as Agency for Democratic Politics|