The University of Western Sydney offers venue facilities on the Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, Parramatta and Penrith campuses. We offer an extensive range of facilities across greater Western Sydney to cater from 10 to 1,000 delegates.
Across the campuses there are a range of function centres, conference rooms, lecture theatres, classrooms and meeting rooms that can be booked. We are confident that we will be able to find something to suit your requirements for your next private or corporate event.
With over 400 different spaces to choose from, below is a list of the types of events we can organise:
- performing arts events - opera, dance, choir and plays
- staff retreats
- company product launches and promotional events
- board meetings
- corporate general meetings
- school speech/presentations
- training programmes
- charity/community events
- film/photography shoots
- public lectures
- weddings and intimate gatherings
No results were found