- Emergency management
- Risk assessment and management
- First-aid facilities and services
- Laboratory safety
- Forms, procedures and safety advice
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legislative changes
- WHS consultation and committees
- Professional development and training
- Workplace stretches
- Workers compensation and rehabilitation
- Contact us
Work Health and Safety
The primary objective of the Work Health and Safety (WHS) Unit is to provide quality in-house work health safety and risk consultancy services to the University of Western Sydney in a timely and cost-effective manner.
In this site, we outline a range of guidelines, principles, plans and procedures that are a strategic response to the need for sound work risk management within the University, and formalises the University’s policy to make all line managers and staff accountable for WHS.